The following HOME Program Reports are now posted on the HUD Exchange. Additional HOME Program reports are available on the HOME Program Page under "HOME Reports."
HOME Reports as of 12/31/2019 Now Posted:
HOME Reports as of 1/31/2020 and 2/1/2020 Now Posted:
- Post 2011 HOME Activities Reports: These reports assist PJs and Field Offices (FOs) in tracking compliance with the 4-year project completion deadline in IDIS.
- Post 2011 HOME Homebuyer Activities Report: This report is an Excel spreadsheet to assist PJs in tracking compliance with the homebuyer sales deadline.
- HOME PJs Open Activities Reports: These reports help PJs view open activities in IDIS, including activities with 100 percent of the funds drawn and a status code of final draw as well as activities with little or no HOME funds drawn during the past several years.
- HOME PJs Vacant Units Reports: These reports help PJs identify units in HOME projects that are marked "vacant" in IDIS.
- HOME Deadline Compliance Status Reports: These reports assist PJs and FOs monitor compliance with the 5-year expenditure requirements of the HOME regulations.
- HOME Grant Specific Commitment and Disbursement Summary Report: This report is generated by HUD at the end of each month and reflects each HOME PJ's commitments and expenditures for open 2015 and later grants.
- HOME National Production Report: This report is a monthly cumulative summary report of HOME data by Federal Fiscal Year that includes allocations, commitments, disbursements, leveraging ratios, low-income benefit, committed funds by activity type, and HOME cost per unit by tenure and activity type.
- HOME Expiring Funds Report: This report identifies each PJ that has a grant balance for Fiscal Year 2013 and earlier. All drawdown requests through IDIS are required to be submitted and approved by close of business September 18, 2020.