This presentation is the first of three webinars designed to provide an overview of how recipients can use IDIS for effective financial management of their Emergency Solutions Grants program. This introductory webinar reviews the implementation of Grant Based Accounting principles for ESG, highlights the key ESG financial management capabilities of IDIS data, identifies the components of ESG financial management reports in IDIS, and begins to explain how recipients can use these reports for financial management of the ESG program.
Who Should Attend?
The Emergency Solutions Grants Program: Using IDIS for Financial Management is relevant to all ESG recipients and especially those staff responsible for funding and drawing ESG funds in IDIS. This webinar is limited to 1,500 participants.
Training Point of Contact
Chris Pitcher | 202-374-3380 | Chris.Pitcher@icfi.com
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Training and Events.
Creating a HUD Exchange Account
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info)
- Click Login to My HUD Exchange
- Click Create an Account
- Fill out the Personal Information and Login Information sections
- Click the Step 2 button
- Click the Register button. (All fields in Step 2 are optional, and you may register without completing this section.)
- Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.