This webinar will introduce owners, Continuums of Care, and Public Housing Agencies who are interested in converting their Moderate Rehabilitation (Mod Rehab) and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy (SRO) contracts under the RAD to the basic eligibility requirements, application process, and benefits of RAD conversion.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will:
- Understand the benefits of property conversion under RAD
- Learn about eligibility requirements for RAD conversion
- Understand the two Section 8 contract types (Project-Based Vouchers and Project-Based Rental Assistance) available through conversion
- Hear a summary of the conversion process
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is relevant to owners, Continuums of Care, and Public Housing Agencies who are interested in converting their Mod Rehab and SRO contracts under RAD.
||Date and Time
|RAD: Conversion of Moderate Rehabilitation Contracts Webinar
||January 30, 2018
2:00 - 3:00 PM EST
Training Point of Contact
RAD Conversion of Mod Rehab Contracts Registrar | email@example.com
Registering for the RAD: Conversion of Moderate Rehabilitation Contracts Webinar
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange account:
Create an Account on the 2HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in.
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update.
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange.
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class.
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you'll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.