This technical webinar is one of many upcoming webinars in the NDRC Webinar Series. This webinar held on January 15, 2015 at 3:00 PM EST, will feature a presentation briefly describing available resources on HUD Exchange (webinar recordings, FAQ's updated NOFA content, etc.) followed by Q&A.
Presenters: Jessie Handforth Kome (HUD)
Todd Richardson (HUD)
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below. However, if you would like to get credit for this webinar, you may use the link to register.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NDRC2015
- Click “Join Now”
- WebEx “Event Manager” software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Once the meeting window has opened, to receive a call back, provide your phone number in the box provided
- Call the toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter the meeting access code: 718 687 7411#
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 718 687 7411#
For additional instructions, such as how to ask a question during the webinar session, please visit the Training Course detail page
Training Point of Contact
George Martin | 410-547-1825 | email@example.com or
Vicky Grim | 443-875-8477 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more information about upcoming webinars and access materials from previously held webinars, go to the NDRC Webinar Series News page.