This webinar will focus on procurement requirements for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) State and Disaster Recovery (DR) programs. This webinar will cover the latest guidance under the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Uniform Guidance as provided in 2 CFR Part 200.
Participation is highly encouraged.
Participants will learn:
- Key changes between the old and new Federal procurement requirements
- Recent legal opinions made by the Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) Office of General Counsel (OGC)
- Impact on the State CDBG and CDBG-DR programs
- Best practices to ensure compliance with the Uniform Guidance requirements
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for all State CDBG and CDBG-DR grantees. As space permits, partners such as subrecipients may attend.
||Date and Time
|2017 CDBG and CDBG-DR (States only) Updates and Clarifications to Procurement Requirements Webinar
||April 26, 2017
2:00-3:00 PM EDT
Training Point of Contact
2017 CDBG Webinar Series Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering for the 2017 CDBG and CDBG-DR (States only) Updates and Clarifications to Procurement Requirements Webinar
Access the registration page using the link listed below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Log In (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.