HUD has developed a library of resources relevant to Distressed Cities Technical Assistance (DCTA) recipients and smaller distressed communities impacted by a natural disaster. Explore this collection of resources, which features COVID-19 pandemic response resources as well as general resources. Check back regularly for new resources and information!
The following resources are the newest webinars, reports, and other information available on the DCTA Program Resources page.
General Resources and Guidance
Upcoming Webinars and Events
- Navigating the Needs of Unhoused Populations Amidst COVID-19, NACo
October 14, 2020, 3:00 - 4:00 PM EDT
- Virtual Federal Policy Summit, NACo
October 20 - 21, 2020
- 2020 CDFA Virtual National Summit: Financing Our COVID-19 Recovery, CDFA
November 9 - 13, 2020, 1:00 - 5:00 PM EST
- CDFA - BNY Mellon Development Finance Webcast Series: Financing Resilient Infrastructure, CDFA // BNY Mellon Development
November 17, 2020, 1:00 PM EST
- 2020 Corporate Citizenship Conference: Business Solves, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
November 17 - 19, 2020
|Studies, Reports, and Tools
COVID-19 Studies, Reports, and Tools
General Studies, Reports, and Tools
|Upcoming Funding Deadlines
To explore the full collection of DCTA resources, please visit the DCTA Program Resources page on the HUD Exchange.