Collaborative Applicants must complete and submit the FY 2020 CoC Program Registration forms by 5:00 PM EST today if one or more of the following is true:
- CoC Mergers occurred after the FY 2019 CoC Program Competition
- Geographic codes are being added or removed since the previous Competition
- The Collaborative Applicant is applying/re-applying for Unified Funding Agency (UFA) Designation
- The Collaborative Applicant is applying/re-applying for High Performing Community (HPC) Designation
View the FY 2020 CoC Program Competition: Funding Availability page on the HUD Exchange for more information.
If a CoC has no changes from the previous year’s CoC Program Competition and the Collaborative Applicant chooses not to complete the registration forms, HUD will move the previous year’s CoC Program Registration information forward with no changes (see Section I of the Notice CPD-18-03: CoC Program Registration). Collaborative Applicants will have an opportunity to review, if they wish, the FY 2020 CoC Program Registration forms brought forward by HUD during the second step of registration, the CoC Review process, which will be announced via listserv message in late March 2020.
- Collaborative Applicants intending to submit a current registration must complete the FY 2020 CoC Program Registration via the web-based portal, e-snaps.
- HUD strongly encourages Collaborative Applicants to access and use the FY 2020 CoC Program Registration Detailed Instructions and Navigational Guide that HUD has posted to the HUD Exchange. Instructional and navigational documents can be accessed from the e-snaps landing page on the HUD Exchange.
If you have questions pertaining to e-snaps technical issues or the FY 2020 CoC Program Registration process, submit your questions to the e-snaps Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. To submit a question to the e-snaps AAQ portal, select “e-snaps” from the “My question is related to” dropdown list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
If you have questions related to the CoC Program interim rule or a policy related question, submit your questions to the CoC Program AAQ portal. To submit a question to the CoC AAQ portal, select “CoC: Continuum of Care Program” from the “My question is related to” dropdown list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
If you are aware or suspect that the Collaborative Applicant for your CoC is not currently receiving these listserv messages, please forward the following link so the Collaborative Applicant can register to receive listserv messages as this is the only form HUD uses to communicate CoC Program information to the public: https://www.hudexchange.info/mailinglist/.