HUD is hosting a Community Development Block Grant-Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Problem Solving Clinic in Chicago, IL to educate CDBG-DR recipients on how to successfully and compliantly implement their disaster recovery programs. The clinic will include trainings, peer to peer sessions and one-on-one meetings with HUD and CDBG-DR expert staff to help grantees understand:
- CDBG-DR basics
- CDBG-MIT basics and implementation
- Federal Register Notices applicable to their allocations
- Administrative, financial and cross-cutting requirements
- Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR)
- Useful tips and best practices for launching, designing and implementing a CDBG-DR program
Upon completion of this training, attendees will be able to:
- Understand complex rules and requirements to ensure that communities are better able to recover from and mitigate the effects of natural disasters
- Understand the Federal Register Notice and cross-cutting requirements to ensure recipients are responding to recovery needs in a compliant manner
Who Should Attend?
This training is for active CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT grantees and their subrecipients’ staff only. Due to the limited availability of training seats, for-profit corporations, consultants, and consulting firms are not permitted to register for the CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinic.
Please stay tuned for an email from the HUD Exchange announcing the opening of registration.
Please do not make any non-refundable travel arrangements until you have registered and received an email confirmation notice. HUD cannot be responsible for penalties incurred due to cancelled arrangements.
Training Point of Contact
CDBG-DR Clinic Registrar | email@example.com