This NDRC NOFA-Specific webinar is one of the many upcoming webinars in the NDRC Webinar Series. It will be held on Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 3:00 PM EDT.
HUD will review the basics of Benefit Cost Analysis (BCAs) and take your questions. Please review Phase 2 Frequently Asked Questions prior to the webinar for the latest information on BCAs. It would also be helpful to view the following three BCA webinars in order to make the most of this Q&A session: Benefit Cost Analysis: Appendix H Overview, Benefit Cost Analysis: Data Resources and Expert Tips, and the first Benefit Cost Analysis Q&A.
- Christopher Narducci - HUD Office of Block Grant Assistance
- Sara Jensen - HUD Office of Environment and Energy
- Jody Springer - FEMA Benefit Costs Analysis and Grants Data Analysis and Tools Division
- Ryan Endorf - USDOT Office of Economic and Strategic Analysis
- NDRC Team Members
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below. However, if you would like to get credit for this webinar, you may use the link to register.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar.
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NDRC2015.
- Click Join Now
- WebEx Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Then dial the audio-only teleconference line (see below).
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: +1-855-797-9485 (US)
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 664 582 465#
For additional instructions, such as how to ask a question during the webinar session, please visit the Training Course detail page.
Training Point of Contact
Patrick Taylor | 765-376-2787 | firstname.lastname@example.org