As the NSP expenditure deadline approaches, grantees are deeply involved in questions of disposition - of selling houses, but increasingly of disposing of houses that have not sold, and of vacant lots and other properties acquired. This webinar will examine disposition beyond housing. Experts and HUD staff will present a four part process of analyzing properties with fresh eyes, evaluating alternative uses, detailing disposition options, and making firm and timely decisions. Grantees with disposition concerns should attend the webinar, and should also review the previous HUD webinar on disposition, NSP Disposition and Demolition - December 18, 2012
Please join us on Tuesday, December 10, at 2 PM EST.
Webinar materials will be posted to the OneCPD Training & Events page as they become available.
To Join via WebEx (Online + Audio)
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar by going here: https://enterprisecommunity.webex.com/enterprisecommunity/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=656459026.
- Enter your name and e-mail address, then click “Join Now.”
- WebEx “Event Manager” software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Once the meeting window has opened, you will automatically be connected to the streaming audio service (e.g., audio will be heard over your computer’s speakers).
- If you prefer to hear the audio over the telephone instead, click on the “phone request” icon at the bottom of the Participants List (it looks like a phone handset). This will bring up a box with the toll-free dial-in number and access codes. When dialing in, you will be prompted by the operator to enter the meeting number, and then your attendee ID number. It is important that you do not skip the attendee ID number, as this keeps your phone line and online presence in sync. If you dial in properly you will see a handset icon appear to the left of your name in the Participants List.
To Join via Teleconference (Audio Only)
- Call toll-free: 1-866-469-3239.
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 656 459 026.
- Press # when asked for your attendee ID number.
Please Note: Audio-Only participants will NOT be able to submit questions during the session.
If you have trouble logging onto the webinar, please contact Donna Dunlap at email@example.com or 410-772-2417. Be sure to leave a message if you get voice mail. You can also call WebEx technical support directly at 1-866-229-3239. Tell them you are trying to join Event # 656 459 026.
Asking a Question During the Session
Type your question into the “Q&A” box on the right side of your screen. Questions may be submitted any time during the presentation, but might not be answered until a designated “Q&A” portion of the presentation.
Feedback on Webinar
At the conclusion of the webinar, we would really like your feedback! Please take a moment to provide your important feedback by completing the webinar evaluation survey.