HUD has developed a library of resources relevant to Distressed Cities Technical Assistance (DCTA) recipients and smaller distressed communities impacted by a natural disaster. Explore this collection of resources which features COVID-19 pandemic response resources as well as general resources. Check back regularly for new resources and information!
The following resources are the newest webinars, reports, and other information available on the DCTA Program Resources page.
Previously Recorded Webinars
|Studies, Reports, and Tools
COVID-19 Studies, Reports, and Tools
- COVID-19 Economic Crisis: By State, University of New Hampshire Carsey School of Public Policy
- Crisis Hits Minority Firms Hard, Federal Reserve Bank
- HHS Protect Public Data Hub, HHS
- Impact of COVID-19 on Low- to Moderate-Income Communities, Federal Reserve Bank
- Integrating Equity in the Time of COVID-19, Homebase
- Natural Disaster Planning Takes on Urgency During Pandemic, NACo
- Rural Home Prices Rise as People Consider Leaving Cities During Pandemic, Institute for Rural Journalism and Community Issues
- Six Ways to Prevent Post-COVID Vacancy, Shelterforce
- Spotlight: A Conversation with Oji Alexander, Executive Director of Home by Hand, National Housing Conference
- Where States Get Their Money Will Shape Pandemic’s Fiscal Fallout, Pew Charitable Trusts
General Studies, Reports, and Tools
|Upcoming Funding Deadlines
To explore the full collection of DCTA resources, please visit the DCTA Program Resources page on the HUD Exchange.