This NDRC NOFA-Specific webinar is one of the many upcoming webinars in the NDRC Webinar Series. It will be held on August 20, 2015 at 3:00 PM EDT. All CDBG-NDR funds must be expended within two years of the date HUD obligates funds to the grantee. This webinar will discuss the various strategies, including scoping and scaling of projects, that applicants can pursue to set forth their compliance with this requirement in their application, and also summarize when and how to make a waiver request.
Presenter: Jessie Handforth Kome (Deputy Director, HUD Office of Block Grant Assistance)
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below. However, if you would like to get credit for this webinar, you may use the link to register.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar.
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NDRC2015.
- Click Join Now
- WebEx Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Then dial the audio-only teleconference line (see below).
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: +1-855-797-9485 (US)
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 663857879#
For additional instructions, such as how to ask a question during the webinar session, please visit the Training Course detail page.
Training Point of Contact
Patrick Taylor | 765-376-2787 | firstname.lastname@example.org