Did you know that you do not have to be ready to closeout to transfer NSP program income to your CDBG program?
Join the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) Team at HUD Headquarters to learn or refresh your knowledge about how NSP program income transfers to your Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program can benefit your overall housing and community development planning. The basic rules and requirements of program income transfers will be reviewed to explain the process, including required paperwork and what's needed to complete the transfer in the Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) system. Staff will also discuss how transferring program income can help you plan for your community's long-term community development needs, as well as important considerations to make along the way.
Save the Date for March 25, 2021 at 2:00 PM EDT!
- Learn about rules, requirements, and processes for NSP program income transfers to CDBG
- Hear ideas on how program income transfers can help in overall planning to meet community needs
- Have a chance to ask and receive answers on NSP and DRGR related questions
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is intended for all NSP1, NSP2, and NSP3 grantees, staff, and partners.
Registration is not required for this webinar.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NSP2021
- Click Join Now
- Webex Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes
- Once the meeting window has opened you may listen to the audio:
- Select "Call Using Computer" from the drop down menu and then click Connect Audio, OR
- Dial into the phone line: 415-655-0002 (Toll) or 855-797-9485 (Toll Free). When prompted, enter the Meeting Access Code: 145 474 6746#
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call the phone line: 415-655-0002 (Toll) or 855-797-9485 (Toll Free)
- When prompted, enter in the Meeting Access Code: 145 474 6746#
For more information, please contact:
Sandy Patel | firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about upcoming trainings and accessing materials from previously held trainings, please visit the Training and Events page.