The Midwest Regional Office of the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) and the University of Chicago Urban Network invite you to attend:
Learning From the City:
The Midwest Regional Convening of UN Habitat III
Date: March 31, 2016
Time: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM CDT
Location: Ida Noyes Hall
University of Chicago
1212 E 59th St
Chicago, IL 60637
Learning From the City is one of five regional convenings co-hosted by the HUD in collaboration with civic, governmental, educational, and philanthropic partners in advance of the United Nations Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat III).
For more information about in-person attendance, visit the Learning from the City event registration page.
Partners to Learning From the City include:
- Event Partners:
- Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Habitat for Humanity Chicago
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation
- National Association of Housing
- Metropolitan Planning Council
- National League of Cities
- National Fair Housing Alliance
- Event Supporters:
- The Kresge Foundation
- The MacArthur Foundation
- The Pierce Family Foundation
- The Tom Owens Family Foundation
- UChicago Kreisman Initiative on
- Housing Law and Policy
- UChicago Urban
For more information on the event including a list of speakers and panelists, please visit the University of Chicago UN Habitat III Event page.
The event is free and lunch is included, but advance registration and RSVP confirmation is required. Persons with special requests may contact the Office of University Events and Ceremonies at (773) 702-9626.