The Better Buildings Summit is an unparalleled opportunity for you to network with leaders in energy and water efficiency in the multifamily buildings sector and beyond. This year the Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA) will provide multifamily sector attendees with a showcase building tour of its LEED certified campus.
- Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority will showcase different sites, each demonstrating CMHA's sustainability mission and how strategic investment and partnerships can enhance community efforts
- Attendees will see the CMHA Solar Field & Urban Agriculture/Employee Gardening Program, a LEED Silver Certified CMHA Campus, and Multifamily Estate Heritage View
- Get recognized at a special Wednesday morning session where we’ll highlight 2018 BBC goal achievers, along with partners who are on track to meet their goals
- Hear about capacity building options such as fellowships and internships to help meet energy goals
- Meet with Ask-an-Expert technical specialists who are available to answer your questions
- Learn about workforce development and training programs including the federal government’s latest green job training initiatives and programs
- Network informally with your peers at a Multifamily Partner happy hour or dinner event (details forthcoming)
Check out the multifamily agenda or the full agenda and start planning your Summit experience. Register Today!