This training provides answers to common Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) questions and highlights HUD's interpretation of key policy issues. Participants will learn:
- CDBG National Objectives & Eligible Activities
- Program Administration & Financial Management
- Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) Performance Measurement & Reporting/Recordkeeping
- CDBG-Disaster Recovery (DR) eligible activities and requirements
This is a 3-day training, and includes a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises.
Who Should Attend?
This training is intended for all Entitlement grantees. Please note that each grantee is limited initially to one (1) staff member.
Schedule of Training Deliveries
||Date and Time
|Basically CDBG for Entitlement
Grantees - Philadelphia, PA
August 22-24, 2017
8:30 AM-4:30 PM EDT
Please note that final enrollment confirmations will not be sent out until approximately one week after the registration closes. The confirmation email you will receive for enrolling and submitting your learning request form does not guarantee you will be placed in the course. We cannot provide waitlist status until we receive and process all requests. Please hold on making any nonrefundable travel plans until you receive an official confirmation that you have secured a seat in the course. HUD cannot be responsible for penalties incurred due to cancelled arrangements.
To accommodate high demand for this training – registrants from grantees that have sent a representative to a Basically CDBG training in the last year will be waitlisted. After each grantee’s first registrant, additional CDBG staff will be waitlisted and will only be permitted to register if the training does not reach capacity. Due to the limited availability of training seats, for-profit corporations, consultants, and consulting firms are not permitted to register for Basically CDBG classes. CDBG grant administrators may be permitted to attend on a case by case basis.
Registration for the Philadelphia, PA training closes on July 13, 2017. HUD will review the registration list within approximately one week and send out confirmations and notifications of waitlist status.
Training Point of Contact
Tina Dudley | 202-649-3918 | email@example.com
Registering for the 2017 Basically CDBG for Entitlement Grantees - Philadelphia, PA
Access the registration page using one of the links listed below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Log In (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
If you have already registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
If you are unsure if you have a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.