This technical webinar is one in many upcoming webinars in the NDRC Webinar Series. This webinar will provide a more in-depth discussion of the Long-Term Commitment NDRC NOFA factor with time for questions on this topic.
Presenter: Jessie Handforth Kome, Deputy Director, Office of Block Grant Assistance
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below. However, if you would like to get credit for this webinar, you may use the link to register.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, Log Into the Webinar
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NDRC2014
- Click “Join Now”
- WebEx “Event Manager” software will load; this can take several minutes
- Once the meeting window has opened, to receive a call back, provide your phone number in the box provided
- Call the toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter the meeting access code: 989 614 6908#
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 989 614 6908#
For additional instructions, such as how to ask a question during the webinar session, please visit the Training Course detail page.
Training Point of Contact
George Martin | 410-547-1825 | email@example.com or
Kathy Kaminski | 847-421-7009 | firstname.lastname@example.org
New Webinar Series Resources
The following information has been posted to the training course detail pages of previously held webinars in the NDRC Webinar Series.
- Video & Slides
To find out more information about upcoming webinars and access materials from previously held webinars, go to the NDRC Webinar Series News page.