The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Office of Block Grant Assistance is pleased to announce a series of five Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) grantees training classes in Fall 2016.
This training will provide CDBG grantees with hands-on training on the IDIS system, including recent updates. The session will specifically focus on CDBG requirements, screens, reporting, the new Section 108 component, and Grant-Based Accounting (GBA).
Who Should Attend?
This training is open to CDBG grantees. For the Newark, Fort Worth, Seattle, and San Diego sessions, entitlement grantees will receive priority enrollment. For the Jacksonville session, which will focus on the State CDBG program, States will receive priority enrollment. Only one representative per grantee will be accepted into the training.
Please note that submitting a registration request does not guarantee you a seat at the training. Due to limited space, registrations will be reviewed and approved prior to confirmation. You will receive a confirmation email if you are accepted into the training. Please do not make non-refundable travel arrangements until you receive a confirmation email from the Training Point of Contact.
For more information, visit the IDIS for CDBG Entitlement Grantees News page.
Schedule of Deliveries
||September 28-29, 2016
|Fort Worth, TX
|Jacksonville, FL (State CDBG Session)
|San Diego, CA
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login to My HUD Exchange.
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
Training Series Point of Contact
IDIS Training Registrar | IDISWorkshops@tdainc.org
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Training and Events.