HUD's Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP) is pleased to announce a webinar on the HOME requirements contained in Notice CPD-15-09 Requirements for Committing HOME Funds on May 10, 2016, from 2:00 PM EDT until 4:00 PM EDT.
This webinar will describe what Participating Jurisdictions must do in order to meet the HOME requirements for committing funds to specific local projects and to programs undertaken by State recipients and subrecipients. It will explain the requirements contained in the definition of “commitment” (at 24 CFR 92.2) and the underwriting, subsidy layering, and project assessment requirements (at 24 CFR 92.250(b)), all of which must be met prior to the commitment of HOME funds.
This webinar will:
- Remind PJs of the HOME 24-month commitment requirement deadline
- Explain the requirements for making commitments to programs to be undertaken by State recipients or subrecipients
- Explain the pre-commitment requirements that must be met before a PJ can execute a written agreement committing HOME funds to a specific local project
- Describe HUD’s requirements for documenting compliance with these pre-commitment requirements
- Discuss what PJs can do to ensure the timely commitment of HOME funds.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for HOME PJs, State recipients and subrecipients, and HUD Field Office staff.
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
Two-Step Registration Process: After you submit registration, you will receive an email from the Learning System Administrator which will contain a link. Please click on this link to complete a required supplemental registration. After you complete the supplemental registration, you will immediately receive a confirmation email with information on how to access the webinar. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam filter and then contact the Webinar Point of Contact.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login to My HUD Exchange.
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
Training Series Point of Contact
George Martin | email@example.com
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Training and Events.