Utility benchmarking is the cornerstone of the Better Buildings Challenge (BBC) program. To aide in the collection and processing of data for utility benchmarking, many partners work with 3rd party software and consultants. During this webinar, participants will hear from two BBC Partners – Kathleen Berube, National Housing Trust and Brian Bieler, REACH Community Development Corporation (CDC) – on how they have successfully partnered with WegoWise and BrightPower, respectively, to benchmark their portfolio. Additionally, representatives from WegoWise and BrightPower will be on hand to answer questions for current clients about how to complete their BBC data displays.
Participants will learn from the direct experiences of two BBC Multifamily Partners on how to successfully engage third party software for utility benchmarking.
Who Should Attend?
All BBC Multifamily Partners are highly encouraged to attend.
Schedule of Training Delivery
||Date and Time
|Multifamily BBC Webinar Series:
Tips from the Field
Using 3rd Party Software for
Successful Utility Benchmarking
|February 16, 2017
2:00 PM EST
Training Point of Contact
Multifamily BBC Webinar Series Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering for Multifamily BBC Webinar Series: Tips from the Field - Using 3rd Party Software for Successful Utility Benchmarking
Access the registration page using the link listed below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Log In (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.