Collaborative Applicants that intend to submit their Continuum of Care’s (CoC) FY 2018 CoC Program Registration Forms have until 5:00 PM EDT Today to complete and submit the forms in e-snaps.
The FY 2018 CoC Program Registration forms have a submission deadline of Today, May 14, 2018 by 5:00 PM EDT.
- Collaborative Applicants for CoCs that have changes from the FY 2017 CoC Program Competition (e.g., change in Collaborative Applicant, CoCs merged, change in geographic codes) must complete the registration forms to gain access to the Consolidated Application in the FY 2018 CoC Program Competition that includes the CoC Application, the CoC Priority Listing, and project applications. If a CoC has no changes from the previous year’s CoC Program Competition and the Collaborative Applicant chooses not to complete the registration forms, HUD will move the previous year’s CoC Program Registration information forward with no changes (see Section I of the Notice CPD 18-03: CoC Program Registration Notice).
- Any Collaborative Applicant with an existing FY 2017 Unified Funding Agency (UFA) designation must update, complete, and attach required documentation as required in Notice CPD 18-05: Unified Funding Agency because a UFA designation request must be submitted each year. If a Collaborative Applicant with an existing UFA designation does not complete and submit the FY 2018 CoC Program Registration forms it will lose its UFA designation for FY 2018.
- Any Collaborative Applicant that intends to apply for UFA designation and/or High Performing Community (HPC) designation must complete all forms, attach required documentation as required in Notice CPD 18-05: Unified Funding Agency and/or Notice CPD 18-06: Applying to become a High Performing Community and submit its registration by the FY 2018 CoC Program Registration submission deadline of May 14, 2018 at 5:00 PM EDT.
If you are aware or suspect that the Collaborative Applicant for your CoC is not currently receiving these listserv messages, please forward the following link so the Collaborative Applicant can register to receive listserv messages as this is the only form HUD uses to communicate CoC Program information to the public: https://www.hudexchange.info/mailinglist/.
- Collaborative Applicants must complete the FY 2018 CoC Program Registration via the web-based portal, e-snaps.
- HUD strongly encourages Collaborative Applicants to access and use the FY 2018 CoC Program Registration Detailed Instructions and Navigational Guide that HUD has posted to the HUD Exchange. Instructional and navigational documents can be accessed from the e-snaps landing page on the HUD Exchange.
- HUD made few changes to the UFA section of the registration forms from the FY 2017 CoC Program Registration process that require responses from all Collaborative Applicants applying for UFA designation, both existing UFA designees and new requests.
If you have questions pertaining to e-snaps technical issues or the FY 2018 CoC Program Registration process, submit your questions to the e-snaps Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. To submit a question to the e-snaps AAQ portal, select “e-snaps” from the “My question is related to” dropdown list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
If you have questions related to the CoC Program interim rule or a policy related question, submit your questions to the CoC Program Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. To submit a question to the CoC AAQ portal.