The FY 2016 Project Applications and Continuum of Care (CoC) Consolidated Application (CoC Application and CoC Priority Listing) are now available in e-snaps at www.hud.gov/esnaps. Project applicants and CoC Applicants can now access the applications to review, update, and enter information that is required for the application process through the FY 2016 CoC Program Competition NOFA.
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, September 14, 2016
- Returning project applicants can choose to import the FY 2015 renewal project application responses; however, this must be requested during your registration of the Renewal Funding Opportunity in e-snaps and is only available if you submitted a renewal project application in last year’s FY 2015 CoC Program Competition. If you do import last year’s responses, be sure to carefully review those imported responses to ensure they are still accurate and representative of the project.
- If this is the first renewal project application for your organization, you must complete the entire renewal project application.
- All new project applications must also complete the entire new project application.
- The following Project Application Detailed Instructions are now available on the CoC Program Competition: e-snaps Resources page on the HUD Exchange:
- The Project Application Instructional Guides are also available on the CoC Program Competition: e-snaps Resources page on the HUD Exchange.
- CoC Application
- The CoC Application Detailed Instructions are coming soon and HUD will issue a listserv message once these documents are available.
- CoC Priority Listing
- The CoC Priority Listing Detailed Instructions are posted to CoC Program Competition: e-snaps Resources page on the HUD Exchange.
- The CoC Priority Listing Instruction Guide will be available by Friday, July 29, 2016.
The CoC Application and the CoC Priority Listing are separate submissions in e-snaps; therefore, Collaborative Applicants must ensure that both the CoC Application and the CoC Priority Listing, with all project applications either approved and ranked or rejected, are submitted in e-snaps prior to the application submission deadline.
All information related to the FY 2016 CoC Program Competition is communicated via the HUD Exchange Mailing List. Join the mailing list to receive important updates and reminders.
If you are aware or suspect that the Collaborative Applicant, CoC members, or interested stakeholders are not currently receiving these listserv messages, please forward the following link, https://www.hudexchange.info/mailinglist/, to them to register for the listserv messages as this is the only form of communication used by HUD to the public.
If you have questions related to subscribing to the HUD Exchange mailing list or have issues receiving listserv messages in your inbox please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list or safe senders list. This ensures that messages from the HUD Exchange go to your inbox and are not filtered to your spam or junk folder.
If you have questions pertaining to e-snaps technical issues, please submit your questions to the e-snaps Ask A Question (AAQ) portal on the HUD Exchange website. To submit a question to the e-snaps AAQ portal, select “e-snaps” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
If you have questions related to the CoC Program interim rule or a policy related question, please submit your questions to the CoC Program Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. To submit a question to the CoC Program AAQ portal, select “CoC Program” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
The AAQ portal accepts question submissions 24/7. However, responses are usually provided between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except for weekends and federal holidays. Additionally, per the FY 2016 CoC Program Competition NOFA, starting 2 days prior to the application deadline for FY 2016 funds, the AAQ will respond only to emergency technical support questions up to the deadline of Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 7:59:59 PM EDT.