The Community Development Block Grant Mitigation (CDBG-MIT) website provides program information such as notices, requirements, and best practices in one place.
Learn new and innovative ways to use CDBG-MIT funds to:
- Support data-informed investments, focusing on repetitive loss of property and critical infrastructure
- Build capacity to comprehensively analyze disaster risks and update hazard mitigation plans (HMP)
- Support the adoption of policies that reflect local and regional priorities that will have long-lasting effects on community risk reduction, including risk reduction to community lifelines and decreasing future disaster costs
- Maximize the impact of funds by encouraging leverage, private/public partnerships, and coordination with other Federal dollars
View the CDBG-MIT website.
The website also features webinars to help you find out how to:
- Reach out to partners and local stakeholders
- Review the FEMA-approved HMP risk assessment
- Consult with the agency administering the HMP
- Develop the Mitigation Needs Assessment
View the CDBG-MIT webinar series.