This webinar will provide an overview of solar photovoltaic (PV) project opportunities for Public Housing Authority (PHA) sites with ways for key staff to start pursuing them, depending on their individual situations and readiness levels. Presenters will also discuss the framework for organizing and planning development efforts going forward to improve the likelihood of success and speed of viable solar PV projects. Case studies will be presented to describe how other PHAs have completed solar projects including financing, site locations, incentives, and lessons learned.
Attendees will learn:
- Potential benefits and organizational impact of solar
- Technical considerations including site selection
- Financing of solar including energy performance contracts, incentives and the approval process
Who should attend:
Key facilities and management staff of PHAs.
||Date and Time
|Solar Project Development for Public Housing Authorities
||May 31, 2017
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM (EDT)
Training Series Point of Contact
Solar Project Development for PHAs Webinar Registrar | email@example.com
Registering for the Solar Project Development for Public Housing Authorities Webinar
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange account:
If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you'll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.