The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) will be delivering regional debrief calls on February 6, 7, and 9, 2017 for the FY 2016 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition. These calls will summarize the results of the FY 2016 awards, share information on the areas of the application where CoCs generally did or did not perform well, and provide suggestions for improvements for the FY 2017 application.
In addition, the debriefing calls will allow time for participant Q&A with HUD Headquarters' staff.
Registration is now open for the following trainings:
|Regions 5, 7, 8, & 10
||Monday, February 6, 2017
2:00 - 3:00 PM EST
|Regions 3, 4, 6 & 9
||Tuesday, February 7, 2017
2:00 - 3:00 PM EST
|Regions 1 & 2
||Thursday, February 9, 2017
10:30 - 11:30 AM EST
Note that these calls are not the forum for CoCs or projects to appeal HUD's funding decisions. CoCs or project applicants who believe there was a HUD error in the awards have an opportunity to appeal and must follow the process outlined in Section X of the FY 2016 NOFA.
If for some reason, you cannot attend the session designated for your region you can register for one of the other sessions. The same material will be presented in each webinar and will be posted on the HUD Exchange.
Who Should Attend?
The FY 2016 CoC Competition Debrief is relevant to CoC Leadership. Lines are limited for these calls. Please limit registration to 2 people per CoC; we encourage CoC staff to listen together on one line (and use one registration) if possible.
Training Point of Contact
TJ Winfield | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering for the FY 2016 CoC Competition Debrief
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Log In (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in.
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update.
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn.
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class.
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.