Note: The message sent earlier today, July 1, 2016, included an incorrect registration link. This message contains the correct link.
HUD is pleased to an upcoming webinar to assist Continuums of Care (CoCs) as they prepare for the first submission of data on HUD’s System-level Performance Measures, due August 1, 2016.
As stated in the recent HUD listserv message on the measures, HUD expects communities to be aware of their performance and to be striving to improve. This training will focus on identifying the "big" questions that CoCs should be asking of their HUD System Performance Measure data so that they can have confidence that the numbers are correct. The timing of this session is intended to help CoCs and Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS) Leads to work through their current reviews of the data prior to submission. This session will be recorded, and a transcript and slide deck will be posted to the HUD Exchange.
Participants will learn:
- Roles and responsibilities of the CoC Lead and Board, HMIS lead, and individual projects
- How to check individual measure data to build confidence in your CoC’s System Performance Measure data
- The latest guidance and FAQs on the System Performance Measures, and how it can be used to better understand your CoC’s data
|HUD System Performance Measures: Guidance to Check SPM Data and Have Confidence in Numbers Webinar
||July 7, 2016
Note that these calls are not the forum for CoCs or projects to appeal HUD's funding decisions. CoCs or project applicants who believe there was a HUD error in the awards have an opportunity to appeal and must follow the process outlined in Section X of the FY2015 NOFA.
Who Should Attend?
The HUD System Performance Measures: Guidance to Check SPM Data and Have Confidence in Numbers Webinar training is relevant to CoC staff and HMIS Leads. However, lines are limited for these calls, so please try to limit registration to 2 people per CoC; we encourage CoC staff to listen together on one line (and use one registration) if possible.
Training Point of Contact
Natalie Matthews | firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register for HUD System Performance Measures: Guidance for CoCs to Better Understand their Data
Access the registration page and select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange.
- Click Login to My HUD Exchange.
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
- Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Select Register Now
- Enter your username and password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
- Click the Launch button, and complete the fields required for the webinar
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Training and Events.