On December 5, 2017, from 2:00 - 4:00 PM EST, HUD will host Part II of the Long-Term Rental Oversight webinar for Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) 1, 2, and 3 grantees highlighting Long-Term Rental Compliance. Part I of this topic was covered in a webinar on November 14, 2017, and materials for that session are available on the HUD Exchange.
Long-Term Rental Oversight - Part II will be presented by Sarah Ciampi, Senior CPD Representative, Chicago Field Office, and will focus on implementation of long-term compliance requirements through policies, procedures, and systems. The webinar will include exercises in using and reviewing a sample Annual Owner Certification form and making compliance determinations.
Participants will also learn about the following topics and have an opportunity to ask questions:
- Unit Quality, Inspections, and Monitoring
- Working with troubled projects
- Common challenges in managing rental projects
This webinar is part of a series of webinars designed to move grantees toward closeout with topics gathered through HUD's recent work on closeout assessments. Future webinars will cover topics such as meeting national objectives; preparing for closeout; completing projects and exhausting all remaining grant funds; reviewing deed restrictions and affordability periods; managing land banks; and satisfying open HUD and OIG findings. Additional webinars in the series will be announced in the coming weeks!
Webinar materials will be posted to the HUD Exchange Trainings page, as they become available.
Who Should Attend?
Neighborhood Stabilization Program Grantees, their partners, and their affiliates
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below.
To Join via WebEx
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar.
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NSP2017.
- Click Join Now
- WebEx Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Once the meeting window has opened, to receive a call back, provide your phone number in the box provided
- Call the toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter the meeting access code: 718 687 7411#
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 718 687 7411#
Training Point of Contact
Sandy Patel | Spatel@tdainc.org
For more NSP resources, please visit the Neighborhood Stabilization Program page on the HUD Exchange. If you have not signed up for the NSP Mailing List, please do so on the HUD Exchange to be sure you receive upcoming webinar announcements.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.