The APR Training: Overview of the Sage HMIS Repository Webinar will provide an overview of the U.S. Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) new reporting system for the submission of its Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Annual Performance Report (APR). Effective April 1, 2017, the new system, Sage Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Repository, will now be the portal for all CoC Program recipients to submit their APR to HUD.
Registration is now open for the following March Training:
|APR Training: Overview of the Sage HMIS Repository
||Thursday, March 16, 2017
3:30-4:30 PM EDT
Who Should Attend?
The APR Training: Overview of the Sage HMIS Repository Webinar is relevant to CoCs and CoC Program recipients. Attendance for this webinar is limited to 1,000 participants.
Training Series Point of Contact
Lily Rosenthal | 617-520-2435 | Lily_Rosenthal@abtassoc.com
Registering for the APR Training: Overview of the Sage HMIS Repository Webinar
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now for the desired class.
If you have not yet registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in.
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update.
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn.
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class.
If you are unsure if you have a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.