On July 1, 2015, the Low-Moderate Income Summary Data (LMISD) based on the 2000 Census in DRGR will be replaced by the American Community Survey 5-Year 2006-2010 Low-and Moderate-Income Summary Data (“2014 ACS Data”). On April 21, 2015, HUD released guidance in CPD-15-05 along with a Fact Sheet to assist grantees in this transition. All CDBG-DR and NSP grantees must use the 2014 ACS data for all area benefit activities that are planned or underway as of July 1, 2015, unless the grantee can demonstrate that an activity meets the Four Part Test or Limited Exceptions and Clarifications to the Four Part Test guidance in CPD-15-05, thereby permitting the continued use of the Prior LMISD for that activity only.
This webinar will review these materials and answer grantee questions. CDBG-DR and NSP Grantees should attend the webinar to learn more.
Please join us on Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 2 PM EDT.
Webinar materials will be posted to the HUD Exchange Training & Events page as they become available.
To Join via WebEx (Online + Audio)
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar by going here:
- Enter your name and e-mail address, then click “Join Now”
- WebEx “Event Manager” software will load; this can take several minutes
- Once the meeting window has opened, you will automatically be connected to the streaming audio service (e.g., audio will be heard over your computer’s speakers)
- If you prefer to hear the audio over the telephone instead, click on the “phone request” icon at the bottom of the Participants List (it looks like a phone handset.) This will bring up a box with the toll-free dial-in number and access codes. When dialing in, you will be prompted by the operator to enter the meeting number, and then your attendee ID number. It is important that you do not skip the attendee ID number, as this keeps your phone line and online presence in sync. If you dial in properly you will see a handset icon appear to the left of your name in the Participants List.
To Join via Teleconference (Audio Only)
- Call toll-free: 1-866-469-3239
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 652 751 644
- Press # when asked for your attendee ID number
Please Note: Audio-Only participants will NOT be able to submit questions during the session.
If you have trouble logging onto the webinar, please contact:
Donna Dunlap | email@example.com | 410-772-2417
Be sure to leave a message if you get voice mail. You can also call WebEx technical support directly at 1-866-229-3239. Tell them you are trying to join Event # 656 790 213.
Asking a Question During the Session
Type your question into the Q&A box on the right side of your screen. Questions may be submitted any time during the presentation, but might not be answered until a designated Q&A portion of the presentation.
Feedback on Webinar
At the conclusion of the webinar, we would really like your feedback! Please take a moment to provide your important feedback by completing the Webinar Evaluation Survey.