This NDRC topical webinar is one of the many upcoming webinars in the NDRC Webinar Series. It will be held on September 3, 2015 at 3:00 PM EDT.
Communities engage in myriad planning efforts, from transportation and economic development to disaster management and housing. Learn how to integrate your community resilience planning efforts into other community planning efforts. Panelists will discuss best practices from across the country with a focus on pre-disaster and climate adaptation plans.
- Kevin Bush, Senior Analyst, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (moderator)
- Jennifer Burmester, Mitigation Planning Program Manager, Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Gavin Smith, Director, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Coastal Resilience Center of Excellence, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Wayne Feiden, Director of Planning and Sustainability, City of Northampton, MA
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below. However, if you would like to get credit for this webinar, you may use the link to register.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar.
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NDRC2015.
- Click Join Now
- WebEx Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Then dial the audio-only teleconference line (see below).
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: +1-855-797-9485 (US)
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 666520989#
For additional instructions, such as how to ask a question during the webinar session, please visit the Training Course
Training Point of Contact
Patrick Taylor | 765-376-2787 | email@example.com