This webinar is one of the many upcoming webinars in the NDRC Webinar Series. This NDRC NOFA-specific webinar will be held on July 2, 2015 at 3:00 PM EDT. HUD will discuss the differences between Phase 1 and 2 and the importance of stakeholder consultation in your overall proposal for Phase 2.
Presenters: Jessie Handforth Kome (HUD)
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below. However, if you would like to get credit for this webinar, you may use the link to register.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar.
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NDRC2015.
- Click “Join Now.”
- WebEx “Event Manager” software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Once the meeting window has opened, to receive a call back, provide your phone number in the box provided
- Call the toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter the meeting access code: 718 687 7411#
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 718 687 7411#
For additional instructions, such as how to ask a question during the webinar session, please visit the Training Course detail page.
Training Point of Contact
Sandy Patel | 210-710-7821 | Spatel@tdainc.org