NOTE: This message does not apply to project applicants submitting project applications.
HUD is in the final stages of completing the Collaborative Applicants Final Determination for CoC Registration. As a reminder, the deadline to submit the final CoC Approval is today. ALL CoC reviews should be submitted no later than 5:00 pm Eastern Time (ET), Thursday, October 18, 2012.
All Collaborative Applicants intending to participate in the FY2012 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition that HAVE NOT submitted their final review MUST go back into e-snaps to submit their final CoC review of HUD’s determination by 5:00 p.m. ET TODAY: Thursday, October 18, 2012. Please ensure that the submission page looks like the screen shot under the “Reminders/Notes” section of this email.
It should be noted that a CoC may NOT have access to the FY2012 CoC Consolidated Application, if it does NOT have a HUD-approved registration. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR CoC REVIEW HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.
- Any questions regarding the CoC Registration/GIW should be directed towards your local CPD Field Office immediately. The Virtual Help Desk will not be able to provide an answer to the CoC before the final submission deadline which can result in the CoC not being able to access the FY2012 CoC Consolidated Application.
- HUD has completed the initial review of all of the CoC Registrations. If you do not see your CoC Review folder yet in e-snaps, contact your Field Office immediately.
- CoCs that are at the Final HUD Determination stage: If you do not accept HUD’s Final Determination, the system will generate a rejection letter. If you still have an issue with your Annual Renewal Demand, GIW, etc., NOTIFY YOUR FIELD OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.
CoCs that are still in “Ready” or “In Progress” status in e-snaps FOR THE 1ST CoC REVIEW, meaning they have NOT opened the 1st CoC Review, are listed below. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REVIEW NO LATER 2:00 PM, ET, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18TH.
CoCs that are still in “Ready” or “In Progress” status in e-snaps, meaning they need TO REVIEW THE FINAL HUD DETERMINATION. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REVIEW IMMEDIATELY!
These CoCs are still being reviewed by HUD and should appear in e-snaps soon. These CoCs should monitor e-snaps regularly within the next one to two hours. CoCs will need TO REVIEW THE FINAL HUD DETERMINATION and SUBMIT YOUR REVIEW IMMEDIATELY!
- CoCs that have not begun or are still in the review stage will see: “CoC Review” under the Funding Opportunity Name/Step Name on the “Submission” page in e-snaps which means that their registration is ready for review, approval, and submission by the CoC.
- AGAIN, ALL COC REGISTRATIONS SHOULD BE FINALIZED BY 5:00 PM THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18TH AS E-SNAPS WILL CLOSE. ANY COC THAT HAS NOT CONFIRMED ITS FINAL REGISTRATION MAY NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE COC CONSOLIDATED APPLICATION WHEN THE FY2012 COC PROGRAM NOFA IS PUBLISHED.
- The e-snaps training module located on the HUD HRE website titled CoC Registration: Applicant Profile, CoC Registration, and CoC Review has the step-by-step process CoCs need to follow for this final stage of the registration process. The CoC review information begins on page 84 of the training module.