U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Office of Community Planning and Development
Office of Rural Housing and Economic Development
in Partnership with the
U.S. Department of Agriculture - Rural Development
Date: June 15, 2021
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 PM EDT
The Office of Rural Housing and Economic Development (ORHED) invites you to take part in our next Peer-to-Peer web conference. Scheduled for June 15, 2021, this call will offer participants the opportunity to learn about the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA's) Rural Workforce Innovation Network (RWIN).
USDA established the RWIN to create a forum for public and private partners to help increase access to workforce opportunities across rural America. This network represents governmental entities, colleges and universities, nonprofit organizations, and private businesses that are actively working to improve workforce development in their local communities.
Join ORHED in an open forum with USDA to learn about how RWIN helps rural leaders collaborate to:
- Build new partnerships
- Develop tools and resources to meet the needs of rural employers and employees
- Share and identify information on emerging trends, best practices, and workforce development resources
- Jackie L. Williams, Ph.D., Moderator, Director, Office of Rural Housing and Economic Development, Office of Community Planning and Development, HUD
- Robin J. Keegan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Economic Development, Office of Community Planning and Development, HUD
- Jacki Ponti-Lazaruk, Chief Innovation Officer, Rural Development, USDA
- Kim Berry, Director, Strategic Engagement Division, Rural Development, USDA
- Kellie Kubena, Deputy Director, Innovation Center, Rural Development, USDA
- Kristen Grifka, Branch Chief, Research and Planning Branch, Innovation Center, Rural Development, USDA
- Carol Wetuski, Program Development Specialist, Research and Planning Branch, Innovation Center, Rural Development, USDA
You must pre-register at https://ems8.intellor.com?do=register&t=1&p=839341 to receive a join link, dial-in number, access code, and unique Attendee ID for the event.
If you have any questions, please call 1-877-RURAL-26 (1-877-787-2526).