This NDRC NOFA-specific webinar is one of the many upcoming webinars in the NDRC Webinar Series. It will be held on July 23, 2015 at 3:00 PM EDT. HUD will review the basics of Benefit Cost Analyses (BCAs) and take your questions. Please review the two prerecorded BCA webinars in the NDRC Webinar Series, Benefit Cost Analysis: Appendix H Overview and Benefit Cost Analysis: Data Resources and Expert Tips, prior to the webinar to make the most of this Q & A session.
- Sara Jensen (HUD)
- Allison Heck (HUD)
- Jody Springer (FEMA)
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below. However, if you would like to get credit for this webinar, you may use the link to register.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar.
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NDRC2015.
- Click Join Now
- WebEx Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Once the meeting window has opened, to receive a call back, provide your phone number in the box provided
- Call the toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter the meeting access code: 718 687 7411#
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 718 687 7411#
For additional instructions, such as how to ask a question during the webinar session, please visit the Training Course detail page.
Training Point of Contact
Sandy Patel | 210-710-7821 | Spatel@tdainc.org
New Webinar Series
The following information has been posted to the training course detail pages of previously held webinars in the NDRC Webinar Series.
Videos and Slides
To find out more information about upcoming webinars and access materials from previously held webinars, go to the NDRC Webinar Series News page.