HUD publishes a corrected Bi-Weekly NSP Expenditure report
for the week of August 15, 2016. The report provides cumulative draw data for NSP1, NSP2, and NSP3 grantees, including:
- Grant Amount: The amount of the original grant award
- PI Received: The amount of program income received
- PI Disbursed: The amount of program income committed and drawn down
- Drawn from Grant: The amount drawn down from the original grant award
- Total Drawn: The amount drawn down from the original grant award and from program income
- LOC Balance: The line of credit remaining from the original grant award. In order to close the grant, funds in the line of credit must be expended.
View the corrected Bi-Weekly NSP Expenditure Report.
Please report any data inaccuracies to the NSP mail box at to email@example.com.