HUD has developed a library of resources relevant to Distressed Cities Technical Assistance (DCTA) recipients and smaller distressed communities impacted by a natural disaster. Explore this collection of resources, which features COVID-19 pandemic response resources as well as general resources. Check back regularly for new resources and information!
The following resources are the newest webinars, reports, and other information available on the DCTA Program Resources page.
COVID-19 Resources and Guidance
- Coronavirus Relief Fund Updates: Spending Strategies Under Multiple Deadline Scenarios, NACo
November 6, 2020, 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST
- Modern Love: Joint Ventures, CHAM
November 9, 2020, 12:00 - 1:15 PM EST
- Building a County Elder Fraud Prevention and Response Network, NACo
November 19, 2020, 3:00 - 4:00 PM EST
- Using Evidence to Make Strategic Budget Cuts, NACo
December 3, 2020, 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST
- Novogradac 2020 Tax Credit Housing Finance Virtual Conference, NACo
December 3 - 4, 2020, 12:00 - 5:30 PM EST
- Addressing Gaps in Housing Disaster Recovery: A Training Program for the Whole Community, Missouri State Emergency Management Agency, National Center for Disaster Preparedness, and Columbia University
December 15, 2020, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM EST
|Studies, Reports, and Tools
COVID-19 Studies, Reports, and Tools
General Studies, Reports, and Tools
|Upcoming Funding Deadlines
To explore the full collection of DCTA resources, please visit the DCTA Program Resources page on the HUD Exchange.