Please join HUD's Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) Team to get all of your NSP questions answered during a live webinar! Write in with any questions on topics ranging from program design and requirements to the Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) system and grant closeout. NSP experts will answer questions during the webinar to help resolve your concerns. This is also a last chance to direct questions to Mr. NSP, John Laswick, Deputy Director of HUD’s Entitlement Communities Division, before his retirement!
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity for on-the-spot advice from the NSP Team — Join us on September 10, 2019 at 2:00 PM EDT.
- Have a chance to ask and receive answers on NSP and DRGR related questions
- Learn from questions asked by others
- Hear about the latest guidance on topics that are important to NSP grantees
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is intended for all NSP1, NSP2, and NSP3 grantees, staff, and partners.
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below.
To Join via Webex
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NSP123
- Click Join Now
- WebEx Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes
- Once the meeting window has opened you may listen to the audio:
- To receive a call back to your telephone, provide your phone number in the box provided; OR
- Dial into the phone line: 415-655-0002. When prompted, enter the meeting access code: 923 455 877#
- Dial into the phone line: 415-655-0002
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 926 708 681#
Training Point of Contact
Garrett Lear | firstname.lastname@example.org