HUD’s Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP) conducted a webinar for Housing Trust Fund (HTF) grantees on the submission requirements of the HTF Allocation Plan. A recording of this webinar and copies of the training material is now available. The webinar reviewed the HTF Allocation Plan Notice and covered the following topics:
- Allocation Plan requirements
- Grantee designation
- Citizen participation process
- Pre-award costs
- Consolidated planning (strategic and annual action plan requirements)
- Required funding priorities
- Maximum per-unit development subsidy amount
- Affordable homeownership limits
- Resale and recapture provisions
- Rehabilitation standards
- Submission and HUD approval process
- Other requirements
Watch the Webinar
Click the video to play the 2016 HTF Allocation Plans Webinar.
View Related Materials
Supportive materials are available to view.
If you weren’t able to attend the live webinar in person, select the Get Credit Button.
Note: You need a HUD Exchange Account to Get Credit for this training.
To find out more information about upcoming webinars and access materials from previously held webinars, go to the Training & Events page.