Worried about your NSP3 expenditure deadline? Join next Thursday’s webinar for tips and thoughts on how to meet your NSP3 expenditure deadline.
The webinar will also include an open forum for all NSP grantees to ask questions and solve NSP problems through discussion with HUD Headquarters staff and peers. This webinar is one in a series of webinars and open forum question and answer sessions that will give NSP grantees and all NSP affiliates the opportunity to ask the questions they have about NSP rules, regulations, or any other current issues of interest.
Please join us on Thursday January 16, at 2 PM EST.
Webinar materials will be posted to the OneCPD Training & Events page, as they become available.
To Join via WebEx (Online + Audio)
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar by going here: https://enterprisecommunity.webex.com/enterprisecommunity/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=652515365
- Enter your name and e-mail address, then click “Join Now”
- WebEx “Event Manager” software will load; this can take several minutes
- Once the meeting window has opened, you will automatically be connected to the streaming audio service (e.g., audio will be heard over your computer’s speakers)
- If you prefer to hear the audio over the telephone instead, click on the “phone request” icon at the bottom of the Participants List (it looks like a phone handset) This will bring up a box with the toll-free dial-in number and access codes. When dialing in, you will be prompted by the operator to enter the meeting number, and then your attendee ID number. It is important that you do not skip the attendee ID number, as this keeps your phone line and online presence in sync. If you dial in properly you will see a handset icon appear to the left of your name in the Participants List
To Join via Teleconference (Audio Only)
- Call toll-free: 1-866-469-3239
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 652 515 365
- Press # when asked for your attendee ID number
Please Note: Audio-Only participants will NOT be able to submit questions during the session.
If you have trouble logging onto the webinar, please contact:
Donna Dunlap | email@example.com | 410-772-2417
Be sure to leave a message if you get voice mail. You can also call WebEx technical support directly at 1-866-229-3239. Tell them you are trying to join Event # 652 515 365.
Asking a Question During the Session
Feedback on Webinar
Type your question into the Q&A box, on the right side of your screen. Questions may be submitted any time during the presentation, but might not be answered until a designated Q&A portion of the presentation.
At the conclusion of the webinar, we would really like your feedback! Please take a moment to provide your important feedback by completing the Webinar Evaluation Survey