HUD is pleased to announce the launch of the Environmental Review resource pages and Environmental Review Mailing List on the OneCPD Resource Exchange.
Environmental Review Resource Pages
From the Environmental Review resource pages grantees can browse:
- Guidance, tools, and webinars on complying with environmental laws and authorities when conducting the environmental review
- Guidance on disaster recovery related to the environmental review process
- Environmental impact statements for HUD-assisted projects
- Latest news and resources
- Upcoming environmental trainings and training materials
Grantees can also continue to use the OneCPD Resource Exchange Resource Library Search to find resources and the Training and Events Search to find trainings and events.
Environmental Review Mailing List
To subscribe to the Environmental Review Mailing List:
- Click Update Subscription in the footer of this message. You will be taken to your OneCPD Mailing List Preferences page.
- Under I'd like to receive email updates about, check Environmental Review.
- Click Update Profile.
Please share this message with colleagues who may wish to receive updates on Environmental Review as it relates to CPD programs. If they are not yet subscribed to any CPD program mailing list, they should go to the Subscribe Page, enter the required fields, select the topic(s) they wish to receive information about, and click Subscribe to list.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org