This NDRC topical webinar is one of the many upcoming webinars in the NDRC Webinar Series. It will be held on Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 3:00 PM EDT.
Communities frequently wrestle with the issue of performance measurement. This session will provide a basic primer on community performance measurement and will get back to the basics of data terms and systems, including how to obtain relevant data for your community or region, and how to translate this data into decision-making tools.
- Patrick Revord, HUD Office of Economic Resilience
- Adrian Evans-Burke, HUD Office of Strategic Planning and Management
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below. However, if you would like to get credit for this webinar, you may use the link to register.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar.
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NDRC2015.
- Click Join Now
- WebEx Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Then dial the audio-only teleconference line (see below).
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: +1-855-797-9485 (US)
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 662012522#
For additional instructions, such as how to ask a question during the webinar session, please visit the Training Course detail page.
Training Point of Contact
Patrick Taylor | 765-376-2787 | firstname.lastname@example.org