HUD is pleased to announce the Best Practices for Setting Up and Completing the CAPER in the eCon Planning Suite webinar. The webinar is currently scheduled to take place on Thursday July 26, 2018, at 1:00 PM EDT. Please stay tuned for an email announcing the opening of registration.
This training will focus on the process and requirements for setting up and completing the Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) in the eCon Planning Suite. It will also provide a valuable opportunity for participants to learn the relationship the CAPER has with the Strategic Plan, the Annual Action Plan (AAP), and other Activity Accomplishment screens of Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS). In addition, presenters will provide an overview of steps Grantees must take prior to creating the CAPER template.
Practices that should be done before creating the CAPER to reduce the amount of data reconciliation required include:
- Ensure all Action Plans and Amendments are marked as "Review Completed"
- Confirm the AAP is associated with the correct version of the Consolidated Plan
- Double-check the IDIS Projects listed in the Action Plan, confirming they are set-up for the correct Program Year and tied to the appropriate IDIS Activities
- Enter all activity accomplishments in IDIS
This is a 90-minute webinar that will provide best practices and opportunities for participants to submit questions to HUD and technical assistance providers.
Webinar Training Objectives
- Reconciling goals and their associated outcomes
- Determining actual counts for Affordable Housing tables
- Verifying and reconciling Match Contribution for the Federal Fiscal Year and HOME Program Income
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is relevant for anyone who prepares the CAPER in the eCon Planning Suite.
||Date and Time
|Best Practices for Setting Up and Completing the CAPER
||July 26, 2018
1:00 - 2:00 PM EDT
|Save the Date
To be included in the Register Now announcement.
Training Point of Contact
Helena Waziri | eConPlan.Training@Cloudburstgroup.com