The Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Policy Guide reflects guidance provided in CDBG-DR Federal Register Notices and policy documents since 2016. It provides grantees, subrecipients, and program partners with central and easy access to recent HUD policy guidance indexed based on common disaster recovery topics:
- General Program Requirements
- Housing Activities
- Voluntary Purchases of Real Property (Buyouts and Acquisitions)
- Economic Development/Revitalization
- Public Facilities and Public Improvements
- Other Program Requirements
This guide will assist grantees to develop and administer CDBG-DR programs in compliance with HUD rules and cross-cutting federal regulations.
View the CDBG-DR Policy Guide for Grantees.