The following HOME program reports are now posted on the HUD Exchange.
Additional HOME program reports are available on the HOME Program Page.
HOME Quarterly Reports as of 3/31/2021 Now Posted:
- HOME ENERGY STAR Units Report: This quarterly performance report tracks the ENERGY STAR qualified HOME units that Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) record in HUD's Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS).
HOME Monthly Reports as of 3/31/2021 Now Posted:
- Post 2011 HOME Activities Reports: These reports assist PJs and Field Offices (FOs) in tracking compliance with the four-year project completion deadline in the IDIS.
- HOME PJs Open Activities Reports: These reports help PJs view open activities in the IDIS, including activities with 100 percent of the funds drawn and a status code of final draw as well as activities with little or no HOME funds drawn.
- HOME PJs Vacant Units Reports: These monthly reports identify units that are marked “vacant” in the IDIS and can be used to track each PJ's progress towards 100 percent occupancy.
- HOME National Production Report: This report is a monthly cumulative summary report of HOME data by federal fiscal year (FY) that includes allocations, commitments, disbursements, leveraging ratios, low-income benefit, committed funds by activity type, and HOME cost per unit by tenure and activity type.
HOME Monthly Reports as of 4/1/2021 Now Posted:
- HOME Expiring Funds Report: This report identifies each PJ that has a grant balance for FY 2014 and earlier. All drawdown requests through the Integrated Disbursement and IDIS are required to be submitted and approved by close of business September 10, 2021.