Addressing the Intersection of Domestic Violence and HIV/AIDS
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
3:00-4:30 PM EDT
This webinar was designed specifically for HOPWA grantees and project sponsors to address the intersection of domestic violence and HIV/AIDS.
Participants will learn:
- Basic information on domestic violence
- Where and how domestic violence and HIV/AIDS intersect
- The dynamics of domestic violence and how to recognize signs of abuse
- Steps for safety planning
- How to build partnerships with local domestic violence programs
- Where to find additional information and resources on domestic violence and HIV/AIDS
This webinar was developed by the National Network to End Domestic Violence, in partnership with the U.S. Department of Justice’s Office on Violence Against Women and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Office of HIV/AIDS Housing.
Register now for Addressing the Intersection of Domestic Violence and HIV/AIDS.