All FY 2015 CoC Consolidated Applications that include the CoC Application and CoC Priority Listing with project applications either accepted and ranked or rejected for the FY 2015 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition are due today, November 20, 2015 by 7:59:59 PM EST. Please do not wait until the last minute to submit the FY 2015 CoC Consolidated Application via e-snaps to HUD. HUD strongly recommends that Collaborative Applicants submit their applications as soon as possible before the deadline. See Section VI. Application and Submission Information of the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition NOFA for application submission and timely receipt requirements for the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition.
As of 6:00 PM EST today, November 20, 2015, out of the anticipated 405 CoC Consolidated Applications:
- 388 (96 percent) CoC Applications have been submitted in e-snaps; and
- 393 (97 percent) CoC Priority listings have been submitted in e-snaps.
The CoC Application and the CoC Priority Listing are separate submissions in e-snaps; therefore, Collaborative Applicants must ensure that both the CoC Application and the CoC Priority Listing, with all project applications either approved and ranked or rejected, are submitted in e-snaps prior to the application submission deadline.
All information related to the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition is communicated via the HUD Exchange Mailing List. Join the mailing list to receive important updates and reminders. HUD will communicate via listserv messages:
- Due date reminders – it is the sole responsibility of Collaborative Applicants and their project applicants to submit the CoC Application and CoC Priority Listing containing all project applications by the due date and time.
- Availability of webcasts.
- Important updates or additional information – the additional information will not change the selection criteria or selection process included in the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition NOFA, but may include items such as updates on the status of e-snaps and reminders of impending deadlines.
If you are aware or suspect that the Collaborative Applicant, CoC members, or interested stakeholders are not currently receiving these listserv messages, please forward the following link, https://www.hudexchange.info/mailinglist/, to them to register for the listserv messages as this is the only form of communication used by HUD to the public.
If you have questions pertaining to e-snaps technical issues, please submit your questions to the e-snaps Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. As today, November 20, 2015 by 7:59:59 PM EST, is the deadline for CoC Consolidated Applications for the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition, HUD will only guarantee a response to emergency technical issues (e.g., password lockout, unable to submit). To submit a question to the e-snaps AAQ portal, select “e-snaps” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
If you have questions related to the CoC Program interim rule or a policy related question, please submit your questions to the CoC Program Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. To submit a question to the CoC Program AAQ portal, select “CoC Program” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.