The Office of HIV/AIDS Housing is hosting a listening session for Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) grantees and project sponsors in conjunction with the 2016 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care and Treatment
. The session will be held at the Marriot Marquis in Washington, DC, from 2:30 - 5:00 PM EDT on August 22, 2016. The session will provide an opportunity for Office of HIV/AIDS Housing staff to meet HOPWA grantees and project sponsors. The listening session will cover the following topics:
- New draft of the Total HOPWA Eligible Persons Estimate
- Regulatory drafting: a discussion on what the grantee community would like to see addressed in the HOPWA regulatory re-write
- Update on the HOPWA formula modernization and what it will mean for impacted areas
- Coming changes in the HOPWA Annual Performance Report (APR) Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) addressing HIV Health outcome data
- Barriers to coordinating HOPWA and Ryan White resources
|HOPWA Affinity Listening Session
||August 22, 2016
CPD Memo: Use of HOPWA Grant Funds for Participation at the HOPWA Affinity Listening Session in Conjunction with the 2016 National Ryan White Conference on Care and Treatment.
Questions about the session can be sent to Amy.L.Palilonis@hud.gov.