Home Programs Resources Training
Transfer of NSP Program Income to the CDBG Program – Updated Instructions and Forms

HUD's Office of Block Grant Assistance (OBGA) has updated the instructions and forms for transferring program income from the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) as authorized by the Notice of the Neighborhood Stabilization Program: Changes to Closeout Requirements related to Program Income (Program Income Notice) published June 14, 2016 (FR 5933-N-01).

View the updated Transfer of NSP Program Income to the CDBG Program – Instructions and Forms and NSP FAQ.

Visit the HUD Exchange at https://www.hudexchange.info
Forward to a Friend | Update Subscription | Unsubscribe from the List

This email was sent to <<Email Address>> by news@hudexchange.info. Do not reply to this message. Contact the HUD Exchange at info@hudexchange.info.
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe TM | Privacy Policy
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development|451 7th Street S.W. | Washington | D.C. | 20410