HUD has posted the FY 2020 allocations for the Office of Community Planning and Development's (CPD’s) formula programs:
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- CDBG Recovery Housing Program (RHP)
- Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG)
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA)
- Housing Trust Fund (HTF)
In addition, HUD has announced the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act supplemental funding for the CDBG, ESG, and HOPWA programs.
View the FY 2020 CPD Program Formula Allocations and CARES Act Supplemental Funding on HUD.gov.