The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is pleased to announce three upcoming webinars to assist Continuum of Care (CoC) and Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Leads as they prepare for the first submission of data on HUD’s System-level Performance Measures.
As stated in the recent HUD listserv message on the measures, HUD expects communities to be aware of their performance and to be striving to improve. In the coming weeks, CoCs will submit their system performance measures via HUD’s Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX).
To assist communities in these efforts, HUD has developed a training on the measures, entitled “Preparing for HUD’s System Performance Measures.” The same training will be offered during three distinct dates/times, to encourage participation by representatives from each CoC and HMIS implementation.
Participants will learn:
- The purpose for measuring system performance and what will be reported to HUD
- How to prepare for generating and reporting system performance to HUD
Registration is now open for the following trainings:
|Regions 5, 7, 8, & 10
||Tuesday, June 7th
2:00 - 3:00 PM EDT
|Regions 1, 2, 3, & 4
||Wednesday, June 8th
1:00 - 2:00 PM EDT
|Regions 6 & 9
||Thursday, June 9th
4:00 - 5:00 PM EDT
Note that these calls are not the forum for CoCs or projects to appeal HUD's funding decisions. CoCs or project applicants who believe there was a HUD error in the awards have an opportunity to appeal and must follow the process outlined in Section X of the FY2015 NOFA.
Who Should Attend?
The Preparing for HUD’s System Performance Measures training is relevant to both CoC and HMIS Lead agency staff. However, lines are limited for these calls. Please limit registration to 2 people per CoC; we encourage CoC staff to listen together on one line (and use one registration) if possible.
Training Point of Contact
Natalie Matthews | email@example.com
Registering for the Preparing for HUD’s System Performance Measures Webinar
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login to My HUD Exchange.
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Training and Events.